Excellent customer service, being able to understand the customer and adapt to him.We help your customer service professionals become their best version.
Applied improvisation training will improve and strengthen the following "soft skills":
- active listening
- ability to find out the real need of the client
- ability to find a variety of solutions
- empathy and emotional intelligence
- emotion management
- body language
- use of tone of voice and intonation
- structured speech
- simple explanation of complex cases
The training is adapted to the specifics and needs of your customer service team. Training for both call center staff and customer service specialists who meet customers face to face.
Get acquainted with your unique situation and customer service specialists
We agree on the goal to be achieved
We deliver the most exciting and effective training your team has ever received
Skilled and happy team = satisfied customers
We conduct training both in person and online using the Zoom call platform.
All training consists of 30% theory, 65% practical lessons and situation simulations and 5% pure fun! We are developing a customized training program
Aija Iesalnieceprogram creator and one of the coaches
Customer service professional with 360 ° experience:
- worked in a call center as a customer service specialist
- managed a customer service team
- managed a training and quality department in customer service (outsourced call center)
- has headed regional customer service departments in European countries and Scandinavia
- has headed the Group customer service department, opening new CC centers, implementing quality control and managing the full range of CC departments in 16 countries around the world
- creator of the unique service "customer service pop - up quality test"
Krišjānis Berķis is an improviser, event manager, as well as a communication coach.
He has worked as an actor and lecturer at the Riga Improvisation Theater for 7 years.
Able to unleash communication skills even in the most introverted people, because he knows very well what it is like to be.
He specializes in communication, empathy and speech diction, emotional adjustment of voice in applied improvisation.
Improvisational theater actress since 2009, improvisation trainer, creator and leader of the podcast "Let's be real", leader of training and master classes, public relations and communication professional.
In applied improv she specializes in communication in the digital environment, creativity, design thinking and self-confidence.