If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. //John Quincy Adams
Training program for managers
- You are playing on several teams simultaneously
- You must cope with the unpredictable
- You must inspire and motivate
- You must collaborate
- You must see and live the vision
- You must regenerate your internal energy and power resources
- You must be charismatic
- you must make decisions when there is not enough information
- You must... be a superhero, right?
Confidence & charisma
Succesful change communication
Decision making in stressful and constantly changing environment
Your natural leadership style
Inspiring team (including hybrid challenge - working from home & from office)
Flexibility of statuses
- Trainings are made so that the leader would allow himself to experiment with different patterns of behaviour in practice, and would create most effective ones for himself
- Training is combined with theory, business psychology and newest research results
- The training methods can later be used by the leader in work with his team
We help leaders strengthen natural leadership skills and expand their improviser mindset.
What is improvisation mindset? Here is it explained with PLAY! model
Be present, connected and in the moment
LEAP into it
Experiment. Dare to make mistakes in order to make progress, Just do it. Build the plane while flying it!
Be open to others, allow yourself and your way of working to be changed
Say YES to New and Unexpected, build upon each other’s ideas, make the other look good
Be bold, passionate and engaged
Join our training program: When: From 14th of March, 3pm -5pm EEST
How often: once per week, Mondays, 10 times
Pay only for first class. After that - decide if this program is for you
Limited number of participants: 6-10
"I liked everything - starting with the methods and games, the originality, and following with practical applicability in my working life."
What customers say
What customers say
"A lot of practical tasks. Among the lessons I learned: think outside the box, trust/respect/accept colleagues' & customers' ideas, be creative and proactive."
"At the beginning, I took it as a joke. However, that changes after the first 10 minutes. Practical, precise and very useful. Thanks!"
// from anonymous after training satisfaction surveys
Reach out, if you want this internaly for your company: